Monday, October 27, 2008

Last few months...

Puzzled by the title??...well don't be..
read on....

10 months before.. i did not know where i was headed... a complete personal chaos was in the making... I was still occupied somehow with the "present situations" at hand.... These situations ranged from silly questions like "Now where do we have dinner tonight?" .... to questions of a lifetime.. !! Now try imagining the the build up to the chaos...

Then there was the final obstacle ...--> "the final year exam".... Gave it as usual, but with a different thought in mind...!!

May be the "different thought" helped and i overcame the obstacle gracefully...At the end of it all only one but a major question remained => "Now what?"

It was a hard 2 months wait before the question was finally answered. I don't know what kept me going... was it the loss of choices ... or ... the faith in destiny... i m still clueless ..

But Lady Luck (or perhaps lets just say my "hard work") paid off and here I am today.... persuing my PG...

(btw looking at the current financial scenario, i feel that what happened was and is for the good)

Its been a wonderful journey since..............What else do i want... The course is good, new friends, new campus, ..... in short a new life...!! It really does feel good, now that i have got things, albiet partially, in perspective...
Though a few bouts of nostalgia do occur sometimes ... it always helps me to rekindle my energy sources within.. Definately, my past 4 years have tremendously helped in forging me as a person that i am today..

So all in all it was a rocky patch that existed but not a difficult one.. i must confess..

Finally,... the present is what it is...

untill then...........

(PS : This is purely a piece of fiction. Try to treat it as it is. However as I do not have control over your thoughts, I claim no responsibility for your interpretations ...!!!)

dtd:-27/10/08

1 comment:

Apoorva Dixit said...

last line has strings of influence dude!!

Aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!